We make it easy to provide you with banking information online. Simply print out this page (see print button below) sign it, print your email address and account numbers in the spaces provided, and send the page to us.
You may fax it to us at 952.285.5900 or mail it to us at 6600 France Avenue South, Suite 125, Edina, MN 55435. We will send you a confirmation by email that your request has been received. At that point, you can set up your user name and password and access your account information online (click "online services" on the home page). That's all there is to it!
Electronic Statement and Electronic Disclosure Consent
By giving us your consent, you agree that we may provide in an electronic format your monthly bank statement(s) and all disclosures, notices, communications, terms and conditions and amendments thereto. Disclosures that we may provide in an electronic format include, but are not limited to the following:
- Internet banking and bill payment agreement
- Deposit account disclosures, including but not limited to terms and conditions, funds availability, wire transfer agreement arrangements, and electronic funds transfer disclosures
- Notice of change in account terms
- Notice of fee changes
- Privacy notice
How to Obtain Electronic Disclosures
We will maintain the most current Internet banking and bill payment agreement and our privacy notice on our web site (www.crown-bank.com). If any amendment to these agreements results in an adverse affect upon our customers, we will provide at least 30 days prior notice. We may also send you an email and/or secure message through our Internet banking service that tells you where disclosures and/or account statements can be viewed on our web site.
You may download or print electronic notices, disclosures and statements from your computer if you have the appropriate hardware and software. You can also save copies to your hard drive or other media for viewing at a later time. If you need help printing or would like a paper copy of any notice, disclosure or statement, please contact us at 952.285.5800. Additional charges may apply for research requests. Please refer to our miscellaneous fee schedule for current research fees.
System and Equipment Requirements
Prior to accepting electronic delivery of disclosures and statements, you should verify that you have the required hardware and software necessary to access and retain documents and disclosures in an electronic format. You will need:
- Internet access.
- A computer and Internet browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator/Communicator) that can support 128-bit encryption. We recommend that you use the most current version of the browser since these are typically more secure.
- A printer connected to your computer to print or download disclosures.
- Sufficient hard-drive space or other media if you plan to save the statements and disclosures in an electronic format.
- An external email address.
If we revise hardware and software requirements to access and retain electronic statements and disclosures, we will notify you of these changes at least 30 days in advance, and provide you a notice of your right to withdraw consent to electronic statements and disclosures without the imposition of any fees.
Cancellation of E-Disclosures
If you want to cancel e-disclosures and electronic delivery of your statement(s), you must be sure to identify yourself and all accounts that you want to withdraw from electronic delivery authorization and do one of the following:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Send us a secure email through the Internet banking service, or
- Telephone us at 952.285.5800, or
- Inform us in person at any one of our office locations, or
- Send us a letter via U.S. mail to: 6600 France Avenue S. Suite 125, Edina, MN 55435
If you have enrolled for electronic delivery of notices and statements, you must notify us of any changes to your e-mail address. You may use any of the methods described in the previous section. You may also change your e-mail address through the User Services menu in our Internet banking service.
Acceptance of E-Disclosures and Statement Delivery
With you acceptance below, you agree to accept delivery of your statement(s) in an electronic format and delivery of disclosures electronically. You agree that you have the necessary equipment for accessing and viewing disclosures and you agree to notify us if you change your e-mail address or if you no longer want to receive statements and disclosures electronically.
Print this page